Sunday 19 October 2008

Various Artists - The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)

Track Listing :

1. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
2. Go West - Village People
3. Billy, Don't Be A Hero - Paper Lace
4. My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains
5. I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) - Alicia Bridges
6. Can't Help Lovin' That Man - Trudy Richards
7. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
8. A Fine Romance - Lena Horne
9. Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
10. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Patti Page
11. Finally - CeCe Peniston
12. Take A Letter Maria - R.B. Greaves
13. Mamma Mia - Abba
14. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
15. I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) - Alicia Bridges
16. Go West - Village People
17. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
18. Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
19. I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges


Link :

http://lix.in/-34aed1

No comments: